By Michael Gruber, President, Building Sector Affiliation of Stark & East Central Ohio
The 57th version of the Parade of Properties is open and waiting for you! It usually takes area by Sunday in Massillon at Augusta Lakes.
This year’s show has 5 spectacular, recently constructed properties – all showing off the most up-to-date in new home inside style, flooring options, technologies, green developing, and landscaping. These beautifully embellished houses are priced to start out at $450,000 and function a wide variety of architectural kinds.
This display appeals to all sorts and generations of customers – from to start with-time dwelling potential buyers to empty nesters and primarily individuals interested in making a new personalized residence. We are receiving excellent suggestions from those people attending the Demonstrate.
Augusta Lakes is located off Richville Travel and simply obtainable from Massillon, Jackson, and Route 30. For smart telephone mobile instructions by way of GPS use the tackle 2170 Championship Circle SE, Massillon, Ohio 44646.
Final Friday at our Preview Celebration, following unbiased judging, awards for these showcased residences had been acquired in twelve types. Right here are the success:
(1) Most effective deck/patio – Blythe Design #4
(2) Most effective lobby – Vega Development #3
(3) Greatest inventive use of area – Hostetler Family members Households #2
(4) Best exterior style and design – Smith Houses #1
(5) Best kitchen structure – TIE: Vega Design #3, Blythe Building #4
(6) Best family/terrific area – Blythe Development #5
(7) Most effective master suite – Vega Development #3
(8) Very best landscape layout – TIE: Blythe Development #4, Vega Building #3
(9) Best new content and engineering – Hostetler Loved ones Houses #2
(10) Ideal interior decorating – Vega Development #3
(11) Ideal overall design – TIE: Smith Residences #1, Vega Construction #3
(12) Very best craftsmanship – Smith Houses #1
I would like to congratulate all the builders on their difficult work and energy – it is undoubtedly mirrored in the beauty and type of the residences in our Parade this year.
Throughout the Parade, we question these attending to vote on their most loved property. We call it the “People’s Choice” award. I will reveal the winner of this award in my column following week. See you at the Parade!